Sunday, August 15, 2010

My parents visiting ...

.... yes, they came in mid June for 2 weeks and I am really happy that they made it. Now they have a better idea how and why I live here .... it makes things for us easier. Thank you both again .... and I think, we had really a great time together and were blessed with good weather too!
After some adventures in the Yukon we flew down to Vancouver .. also for me the first time there ... and I felt a little bit like in Hamburg. Vancouver is a very nice and beautiful city!!!!
In my posts below you can see some pics from their visit ... sorry, that I am not visible on pics .... my dad haven't managed yet to send me some pics from them ... may be one day!
Thank you again Mum and Dad .... like I said, I really appreciate that you came!!!

1 comment:

renovatio said...

Hi Nica, long time, no talk. I just read your post on your parents visit and how you all went to Vancouver. For some reason, I've thought of my own stay in 2007 there and my idea to stay there. I didn't see it through and now when seeing your pictures and my own that I took while being there, I am beginning to think that I should have (seen it through).

All the more encouraging to read, how you've really settled in. All the best and Happy Thanksgiving as well as Happy Holidays!

Werner