Monday, October 05, 2009

Early Summer activites

This year we were really lucky with the weather during summer. We had some really hot periods. But I was working a lot too so that I haven't had that much time to explore the area ... but here are some pics from some little adventures!


Visit at Marko´s walltent ... he is having fun early in the morning.


Bella relaxing inside after she got eaten by mosquitos outside.


Me, very brave, painting the outhouse although it was hot and the mosquitos really crazy!


Tika and Bella on the shore from Kathleen Lake after a little cool bath there.


First time in Haines, Alaska ... here Bella at Battery Point where you normally can see whales ... but we weren't lucky.


And I forgot to mention ... I got a new car. It is a Volvo V 70 XC, 2001 ... I really like that car!


Still in Haines, Alaska, I got a lession from Marko in Sea Kayaking ... first on the shore ...


... then in the sea!


And I survived without getting really wet ... was great!

No comments: