Sunday, September 07, 2008

My cabin ... an update.

Here some new pictures from my cabin ... I did some work in it and had to clean it up after my mass ... will say, it was a good opertunity!


That is the "entrance" room.


The view into the "entrance" room from my living area ...


... here my kitchen. I still hope to find a little propane stove but they are hard to get used and new they are pretty expensive here! Until then I will stick with my camping cooker.


Dining "room".


This side of the cabin has a little bit higher ground than the other side ... here my living "room" ...


... and my queen size bed!

2 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

So you like the Yukon?? I almsot lived there until I ran off with my landlord 18 years ago.

Funny, life's little twists.

Nica said...

Yes, I like it here .... especially when the days are like today ... -10°, sunny, blue sky .... just perfect!
So, where are you living now? Still together with your landlord? Funny story!
See you
Nica