Sunday, October 07, 2007

My new home in Whitehorse

After a long search I had the luck to get this cabin for me and Bella. I really like it to be here. It is 20 km south from Whitehorse on the Alaska Highway - close too town but also close to the bush.


The cabin from the outside.


Entrance area where Bella has her box and where she can stay when I'm working.


The little kitchen.


A second bed which I use as a sofa ... guests are always welcome!


My "dining room" and office place.


My really big bed!


Bella got this plastic thing around her head because she got beaten and was leaking too much ... so a very unhappy little girl.


This is the kennel just in front of my cabin where she can stay too.

1 comment:

renovatio said...

Hi Catherin,
the cabin looks totally marvellous to me - I'd move right in, if I found a place like that here :-)