Sunday, October 21, 2007

My new home in Whitehorse - part two

I just add a few more pics so that everyone can see that i'm not living in the middle of nowhere ...


... view out of my big windows. In summer time it is the barbecue area.


Caused by the fact that i got a fridge, i changed the position of my sofa.


Bella and her moose bone which she got from the neighbours ... i'm happy that she didn't get the whole leg ;-)


The big building on the left is the main house where my bathroom is. Behind my dirty car is the office of the campground which is now closed.


On the right is my cabin, in the middle a little shop for wood work and on the left a kennel ... but Bella doesn't like too much to be in there.


She prefers to stay close to me, in her bed beside my bed.

1 comment:

renovatio said...

Sweet - how Bella is rolled up there in the corner and enjoying her nap :-) I'm about to do like her in a little while, so : nighty-night everyone! :-)