Sunday, July 08, 2007

My new job ...

When I was at Muktuk Kennel a french guy named Gerard came by with one of his clients and we had a little chat about Dawson because he is from Dawson. I asked him how it is there and how the job situation is there and so on .... and two days later he came by again to offer me a job in his business at Benson Creek, 30 km north on the Dempster Highway ...
A few days later i went there to have a look and now I'm here ... you can have a look at Gerards Homepage ( the link is in the sidebar ) and in the next days I will show you also more pictures ...
So what are my skills here if Gerard is guiding tours... cleaning and preparing the room for clients, cooking for the clients, looking that everything is running well ... means to look after the generators etc. ...

No comments: